NOTICE TO THE KINGSTON COMMUNITY 3/20/2020
While enjoying the Kingston Greenline, please take the following precautions to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our area:
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Avoid touching your face and shared public surfaces. Bring alcohol spray or hand sanitizer to sterilize your hands and surfaces
- Consider wearing a mask or other covering for your nose and mouth.
- Practice social/physical distancing (maintain 6 ft of space between yourself and others, 10ft if windy). Go alone or with household members
- Dogs should practice social distancing too! Please leash dogs in public and avoid situtations in which they can come into contact with people or other animals.
- Check local, state and federal guidance related to the COVID-19 outbreak before you go, as the situation and recommendations are evolving quickly. For the most up to date federal guidance, see the CDC website.